- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 01/21/2013
- Last connection: 10/30/2017
- 02:44 AM pfSense Bug #7187: IPSec IKEv2 additional P2 not written to config
- By enabling _Split connections_ on P1 I was able to make it work, and now _statusall_ shows all the routing.
- 06:11 AM pfSense Bug #7200: Diagnostics> DNS Lookup: external links to DNSstuff use wrong parameter
- ok, thanks for checking
- 05:48 AM pfSense Bug #7200: Diagnostics> DNS Lookup: external links to DNSstuff use wrong parameter
- With 2.3.2 whatever hostname I query the urls are appended with _Array_. I'll try to setup a testing VM
- 03:47 AM pfSense Bug #7200 (Closed): Diagnostics> DNS Lookup: external links to DNSstuff use wrong parameter
- The two links gets the _ip=_ parameter, but the generated url have _Array_ instead of the actual queried IP address
- 07:43 AM pfSense Bug #7187: IPSec IKEv2 additional P2 not written to config
- And it does not show in the routed connection of _statusall_...
- 07:30 AM pfSense Bug #7187 (Closed): IPSec IKEv2 additional P2 not written to config
- I have a v2 tunnel with a second P2 NATting the OpenVPN subnet to the tunnel which is not working. The traffic from t...
- 05:18 AM Bootstrap Bug #5310: Wizard error page not correctly formatted
- Error page seems now ok, but doing the same (that is entering a dot in the hostname field) results in a nonsense java...
- 01:10 AM Bootstrap Bug #5310 (Resolved): Wizard error page not correctly formatted
- I entered a wrong hostname in the configuration wizard and the attached error message appears.
The error is not bo...
- 01:41 PM pfSense Bug #2767 (Rejected): NATting problem in virtualization environment
- I'm sorry I couldn't give better subject, but I experience weird networking problems using pfSense 2.1 beta in a KVM ...
Also available in: Atom