pfsense-dark theme is ugly on Dashboard and some pages
The contrasting rows in the pfSense-dark theme are ugly as f***.
Especially on the Dashboard and e.g. Status->IPSec
- Project changed from pfSense to Bootstrap
- Category deleted (
- Project changed from Bootstrap to pfSense
- Category set to Web Interface
Yea it is a work in progress. I had to stop to clean up some of the underlying html bits first. Mixed icon usage, inline styles, and other inconsistencies.
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
Row coloring fixed. It was an issue with a jQuery function.
Also available in: Atom