system_certmanager_edit.php: Numerous errors reported when generating a CSR
Plus Target Version:
Updated by Steve Beaver almost 6 years ago
- Assignee changed from Steve Beaver to Jim Pingle
- No validity date should be showing, as the certificate has not yet been issued.
- The icons on the right hand side should include something that clearly indicates access to the CSR.
- Clicking the Export icon saves a blank .crt file, but should perhaps be saving the .req file instead.
- Clicking anywhere on the pending certificate should open a window to view the certificate's details and to copy/paste the CSR in Base64 content
- In my cert request, I had set country to CA, but somehow the CSR is generated with C=US
- This is the way 2.2.5 behaves so I will refer to that dev team
- The right-most icon is used for signing the CSR. The choice of icon could be better.
- Again 2.2.5 seems to behave in this way, so I will refer it to the dev team
- Clicking the right-most icon now takes you to the cert details form (It was never "anywhere on the pending certificate" as far as I can tell)
- Country configuration has been fixed