apply button on adding ipv6 static mapping deletes dhcpv6 settings
the apply button upon adding or editing ipv6 static mappings causes dhcpv6 to loose settings and deactivates dhcpv6
jimp suggested referencing bug: https://redmine.pfsense.org/issues/5488
#2 Updated by Jim Pingle over 4 years ago
- Category set to DHCP (IPv6)
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Target version set to 2.3
- Affected Architecture All added
- Affected Architecture deleted (
Yep, definitely an issue.
Edit a v6 static mapping, click save, looks OK until you click Apply and then the settings are gone.