IPsec dashboard widget: Tunnels tab shows hard-to-read alternating row color in dark theme
Please see attachment.
In the dark theme, the second and subsequent even-numbered rows in the "Tunnels" tab of the IPsec dashboard widget have white-on-grey writing.
A better contrasting text color will make this easier to read.
Confirmed on Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge browsers.
- Assignee set to Jared Dillard
- Target version set to 2.4.0
- Status changed from New to Feedback
I fixed this by taking out what looked like some old CSS rules. You may want to check it out on the light theme as well to make sure there is enough color differentiation.
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Checked on both dark and light themes. Confirmed resolved. Thanks!
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
- Target version changed from 2.4.0 to 2.3
Also available in: Atom