Fixes for various issues in status_dhcpv6_leases.php and prefixes.php
Plus Target Version:
As a continuation of https://redmine.pfsense.org/issues/4206 I have made some bug fixes.
They address the following issues:
- Fix indexing of $mappings: Remove "$entry['iaid'] . " from $mappings since the IAID of the IA_NA does not need to be equal to the IAID of the IA_PD, please see note in https://redmine.pfsense.org/issues/4206#note-9
This makes sure that Routed To in Delegated Prefixes can be shown even when the IAID of the IA_NA != to the IAID of the IA_PD.
- Fix column headers: Add table header for the icon in the Delegated Prefixes section to fix alignment of the column headers.
- Fix lack of incrementation of index in parse_duid() when two characters have been combined and passed (meaning \\ and \") for use in the IAID and DUID strings.
- Fix check in parse_duid() of $n so that the octal value is checked as an octal value and not with is_numeric($n).
- Tightened regex check for octal value in extract_duid().
- Fix missing check for $active to avoid creating a route to a released lease.
I will link to the pull request in a moment.