Hostname Field for NameCheap Dynamic DNS Rejects "@"
The hostname field for NameCheap in dynamic DNS is rejecting the "@" character.
The following input errors were detected:
The hostname contains invalid characters.
Expected Behavior: Allow the "@" character in the hostname field.
#2 Updated by Jim Pingle over 2 years ago
- File namecheap-host-fix-6122.patch namecheap-host-fix-6122.patch added
- Category set to Dynamic DNS
- Assignee set to Jim Pingle
- Target version set to 2.3.1
- Affected Version set to 2.3
Attached patch should fix it, waiting on confirmation since none of my domains on Namecheap are setup in such a way that I can update using @ safely.