Firewall log widget action icon features stop working when new log entries are added dynamically
On the homepage, in the firewall logs section, there is a mouse hover on the red cross which display without clicking what is the triggered rule in the firewall.
But in status_logs_filter.php , the mouse hover only show the text "block/1XXXXXXX", we have to click on it to this the triggered rule.
May be can we have the same full rule text like in the homepage ?
The mouse hover on the homepage for the firewall rule triggered is working well just after the page loaded. But after some actions or time, the popup is not appearing again. Nothing appearing in the web developer console (Chrome Mac)
Updated by Viktor Gurov 3 months ago
- Assignee set to Viktor Gurov
Updated by Jim Pingle 3 months ago
- Subject changed from Firewall triggered rule mousehover to Firewall log widget action icon features stop working when new log entries are added dynamically
- Category changed from Rules / NAT to Dashboard
- Status changed from New to Pull Request Review
- Target version set to 2.7.0
- Plus Target Version set to 22.05
Since the first item is on a completely separate page and using different code it should be moved to a separate redmine issue.