Alignment defect in forms
I have a small general misalignment in forms (see attachments)
- Current Base System 2.3.1.a.20160505.1243
- Firefox 46.0.1
Same problem on 2.3_1 - Tested on Safari
This particularly affects instances of the Form_Statictext() class but can be seen elsewhere as shown here. It affects all browsers.
I'll looks at this as time permits, probably in the next few days.
- Assignee set to Steve Beaver
- Target version set to 2.3.1
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Steve Beaver to Frederic Lietart
I have added some top padding to revise the vertical alignment but marked it as "experimental". If no anomalies arise I'll make it permanent.
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
There's more, but I'm afraid of change ".col-sm-10" breaks the overall style, especially in the additional packages
It may, but lets see how this turns out while I research other possibilities.
it remains the checkbox that are not aligned for me :)
Thanks for your fix. It was effective but I realized that it could be applied in a way that fixed alignment issues in several other places :)
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Also available in: Atom