- 04:34 PM pfSense Packages Feature #7221: ACME package : add standalone mode & specify port used
- In acme.sh there are several options:
@acme.sh --issue -d aa.com --standalone --httpport 8...
- 04:30 PM pfSense Packages Feature #7221 (Resolved): ACME package : add standalone mode & specify port used
- Added the standalone mode, to be able to specify port used for the challenge and the possibility to automatically ope...
- 04:41 PM pfSense Feature #6618 (Duplicate): Alert when reboot required for updates
When new updates, the user is not notified if the reboot is required to complete the update.
Why not add a ...
- 04:56 PM pfSense Bug #6331: Unable to set speed and duplex on interface
- works for me
- 04:53 PM pfSense Bug #6320: pkg_mgr_install.php?id=firmware displays incorrect firmware version
- 04:19 PM pfSense Bug #6327: Alignment defect in forms
- Your change break my PR https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense/pull/2940 :) which can be replaced by your fix
- 04:17 PM pfSense Bug #6327: Alignment defect in forms
- it remains the checkbox that are not aligned for me :)
- 03:52 PM pfSense Bug #6327: Alignment defect in forms
- There's more, but I'm afraid of change ".col-sm-10" breaks the overall style, especially in the additional packages
- 08:09 AM pfSense Bug #6327: Alignment defect in forms
Same problem on 2.3_1 - Tested on Safari
- 04:04 PM pfSense Bug #6327 (Resolved): Alignment defect in forms
I have a small general misalignment in forms (see attachments)
* Current Base System 2.3.1.a.20160505.1243
Also available in: Atom