6rd ipv6 tunnel: MTU settings not editable and not correlated to interface MTU (hardcoded to 1280)
6rd tunnel MTU is not user editable and is hardcoded to 1280.
The proper MTU value should be interface MTU minus 20 (so 1480 in most cases).
- Status changed from New to Pull Request Review
- Target version set to 2.5.0
- Status changed from Pull Request Review to Feedback
- Assignee set to Renato Botelho
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
PR has been merged. Thanks!
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
works as expected on 2.5.0.a.20200617.1250 -
sets the MTU value for '_stf' interface as parent MTU - 20.
Also available in: Atom