dhcpleases shouldn't start when DHCP Relay is configured
As well, unbound's config page (Services->"DNS Resolver"->"General Settings") shouldn't allow the "register DHCP leases" option if DHCP relay is enabled.
It doesn't make sense to have a process watch a lease file that will never be populated (because dhcpd isn't running.) I set the priority as "low" as there's really no noticeable negative impact of dhcpleases running and doing absolutely nothing.
Only start dhcpleases if DHCP server is enabled (Bug #6750)
(cherry picked from commit 3d8b01e8c6392b4177572d540c8160c7e6e071ca)
- Category set to DHCP Server
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee set to Renato Botelho
- Target version set to 2.4.0
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
PR has been merged, thanks
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Looks good. Input validation prevents the incorrect configuration from happening, and even if the incorrect configuration is in place, the daemon is not launched when it shouldn't be.
- Target version changed from 2.4.0 to 2.3.4
Also available in: Atom