Configuration XML is inconsistent with self closing tags
Backup / Restore
Whenever I make changes I do "Download configuration as XML" and store the file in a git repository, so I always view the diff of what's changed. Very often, tags that are empty don't always generate the same output.
For example, the <shaper> element was:
but now it's:
Here's another example. I only deleted some L2TP users, but the XML has changed for these values (screenshot from SourceTree).
- Assignee set to Anonymous
- Status changed from New to Feedback
Null configuration settings are now written as <tag></tag> instead of <tag /> for consistency
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Awesome, thanks for the quick fix!
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
- Target version set to 2.3.3
Also available in: Atom