Cannot remove Additional BOOTP/DHCP Options
While testing https://redmine.pfsense.org/issues/8534 I noticed that you can add additional options in the DHCP server, but not remove them. Can we have a trashcan consistent with the DHCP Static Mappings below?
#1 Updated by Jim Pingle about 2 years ago
- Category set to Web Interface
- Target version set to Future
- Affected Version changed from 2.4.4 to 2.4.x
- Affected Architecture All added
- Affected Architecture deleted (
If you add more than one, a delete button appears. It doesn't give you a delete button for the last entry, but you can blank out the values on the last remaining entry to effectively disable that.
It works the same as some other controls around the web interface, but it may be possible to improve that in the future.