the version 4 of squid proxy for "production use" are available
and it's seems that provide better support for SSL/TLS sits .
along with speed since it's build top of C++11 and other improvements .
will be great to add squid 4 to pfsense .
- Target version changed from 48 to 2.5.0
- Project changed from pfSense to pfSense Packages
- Category changed from Package System to Squid
- Subject changed from add squid proxy 4 to Updates for Squid 4.x
Updated title. 2.5.0 snapshots are already using Squid 4.x (squid-4.8_1), but it may need adjustments to account for syntax changes or beneficial new configuration possibilities before release.
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee set to Renato Botelho
AFAIK it's been working for some time now. Move to feedback!
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Also available in: Atom