Wording consistency in Certificate Management notifications
When creating a new certificate, the Distinguished Name (common name) is a required field. Omitting the common name results in a validation error notification with the text "The field Distinguished name Common Name is required." The notification text should match the field descriptor for clarity. The term "Distinguished name" does not appear on the form.
Suggest modifying the notification text to:
"The field Common Name" is required."
- Navigate to the Certificate Management page.
- Create a new certificate (for any certificate server) but omit the Common Name parameter.
- Choose Save.
- Observe the notification "The field Distinguished name Common Name is required."
- Search the form for "Distinguished name".
- Observe no results found (aside from the notification's text).