- 10:07 AM pfSense Bug #9941: Enabling OpenVPN interface should not validate PPPoE passwords
- Jim Pingle wrote:
> This is probably solved by #9864, if not, it's your browser auto-fill that is the problem here.
- 09:54 AM pfSense Bug #9941 (Duplicate): Enabling OpenVPN interface should not validate PPPoE passwords
- Enabling the OpenVPN interface fails if the browser autofills a password in the hidden field PPPoE Password. The brow...
- 06:20 PM pfSense Bug #9234 (Resolved): Wording consistency in Certificate Management notifications
- When creating a new certificate, the Distinguished Name (common name) is a required field. Omitting the common name r...
Also available in: Atom