Dynamic dns updates on azure ipv6 service is not working properly
When using the azure v6 dynamics dns update there is an issue that the dns entry is showing up at the azure dns management website but the value of the dns entry is null.
The problem is that the json request body contains a wrong property. It has to be "AAAARecords" instead of "AaaaRecords" in the file /src/etc/inc/dyndns.class line 1103.
The issue is already fixed with the following pull request on github:
Updated by Jim Pingle over 2 years ago
- Project changed from pfSense Packages to pfSense
- Category set to Dynamic DNS
- Target version set to 2.5.0
- Affected Version set to All
- Affected Architecture All added
- Affected Architecture deleted (