patch pf: silence a runtime warning pfr_update_stats: assertion failed.
- Category set to Rules / NAT
- Target version set to 2.5.0
- Affected Version set to 2.5.x
- Affected Architecture All added
- Affected Architecture deleted (
Update: I was able to stop the warnings by disabling nat reflection.
So I was able to find another way to keep nat reflection turned on and stop the spam. I changed one of the port forward rules from tcp/udp to separate tcp and udp rules. It fixed the issue. tcp/udp port forward rule might be broken.
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee set to Luiz Souza
This fix is already merged to 2.5 sources.
Should not be an issue anymore, please confirm with a newer snapshot.
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
No response from OP. Assumed fixed
I got same issue and i can confirm that after disabling nat reflection errors are gone.
Enabling it again, after some minutes errors are back.
Issue continues to occur under 2.5.2.
Also available in: Atom