- Login: centurion
- Registered on: 07/28/2018
- Last connection: 06/04/2021
- 02:21 AM pfSense Regression #11545: Primary interface address is not always used when VIPs are present
> Per my previous redmine reply, you only need to resave the VIP and interface. There is no need to remove it, alt...
- 05:34 AM pfSense Regression #12069: Panic in ``pfctl`` with large numbers of states
- Issue unlikely to be limited to or related to Unbound. Unbound was mentioned originally in the context that it is a g...
- 05:41 AM pfSense Regression #11545: Primary interface address is not always used when VIPs are present
- I believe I am seeing this now after upgrading 2.4.5-p1 -> 2.5.1-CE with FRR BGP where FRR is told to use the WAN IPv...
- 04:12 AM pfSense Regression #11775: State counters not updating and always show 0/0 since last few updates
- Issue reappeared for me in 2.6.0.a.20210603.0625 and 2.6.0.a.20210604.0100
- 02:55 AM pfSense Regression #11775: State counters not updating and always show 0/0 since last few updates
- 2.6.0.a.20210520.0100 -> 2.6.0.a.20210521.0100
Fixed in all instances
- 08:42 PM pfSense Bug #11928 (Duplicate): 2.6.0-DEVELOPMENT - state and byte counters on firewall rules tabs are all 0 zero
- After upgrading from 2.5.1-Release to 2.6.0.a.20210513.0100 the counters on firewall rules tabs are always 0.
- 03:03 AM pfSense Feature #11921 (New): Feature Request: Compile unbound with EDNS Client Subnet (ECS) module (--enable-subnet)
- There are use cases for the subnet module in unbound to be able to configure EDNS client subnet behavior via the
- 07:17 AM pfSense Regression #11433: Gateways with "Use non-local gateway" set are not added to routing table
- I can replicate this!
I was about to respond that this "works for me" because I have a pfSense demo VPS with a clo...
- 08:15 AM pfSense Bug #11424: Toggling pfSense update branch can lead to deinstall of packages without user confirmation
- I just want to clarify: In the case here the user does nothing to trigger a package update.
Merely toggling the b...
- 09:31 PM pfSense Bug #11424 (Duplicate): Toggling pfSense update branch can lead to deinstall of packages without user confirmation
Merely changing update branch in System -> Update -> Update settings to RC should ...
Also available in: Atom