- Login: centurion
- Registered on: 07/28/2018
- Last connection: 03/11/2023
- 08:44 PM pfSense Plus Feature #14112 (Duplicate): Allow user to trigger license re-sync and/or reset in system_register.php
- There may be a case for adding some buttons in system_register.php that allow the user to 1) Force the existing pfSen...
- 12:03 AM pfSense Regression #13862: Dynamic DNS check IP address service fails when using the default service
- Replicated on SG-1100 and two whitebox installs now:
Current Base System
Latest Base Syste...
- 12:01 AM pfSense Regression #13862 (Resolved): Dynamic DNS check IP address service fails when using the default service
- 10:50 AM pfSense Bug #12796 (Confirmed): 2.5.2 -> 2.6.0 upgrade segfaults if certain packages are installed.
- If a 2.5.2 install has zabbix-agent52 installed and tries to upgrade to 2.6.0 from console or GUI it will segfault.
- 09:52 PM pfSense Regression #11545: Primary interface address is not always used when VIPs are present
- Marcos Mendoza wrote in #note-23:
> For anyone that can reproduce this issue, it would be useful to know if this is ...
- 11:40 PM pfSense Packages Feature #12646 (Resolved): FRR: Feature request: Expose "nht resolve-via-default" in GUI
- Multiple scenarios exist where frr.conf needs to contain
ip nht resolve-via-default
ipv6 nht resolve-via-def...
- 02:53 AM pfSense Bug #12632 (Resolved): Changing an interface IP address and gateway at the console does not save the new gateway if one already exists for the interface
- First encoutnered two months ago. Assumed I had done a typo or something and moved on. Now notice this can be reprodu...
- 02:21 AM pfSense Regression #11545: Primary interface address is not always used when VIPs are present
> Per my previous redmine reply, you only need to resave the VIP and interface. There is no need to remove it, alt...
- 05:34 AM pfSense Regression #12069: Panic in ``pfctl`` with large numbers of states
- Issue unlikely to be limited to or related to Unbound. Unbound was mentioned originally in the context that it is a g...
- 05:41 AM pfSense Regression #11545: Primary interface address is not always used when VIPs are present
- I believe I am seeing this now after upgrading 2.4.5-p1 -> 2.5.1-CE with FRR BGP where FRR is told to use the WAN IPv...
Also available in: Atom