- Login: DJProject
- Registered on: 09/28/2018
- Last connection: 12/19/2018
- 04:54 PM pfSense Bug #9004: Default gateway IPv4 set to a group fails after restart on 2.4.4
- I had the same problem at a customer of mine. He has two WANs, one fiber and one LTE (configured as Backup-WAN - not ...
- 02:35 AM pfSense Bug #8972: VLANs on LAN and no VLAN on WAN --> pfsense "crashes" respectivly not operable
- Edit: Setting the network speed to a fixed value (100 half/full duplex or 1000 half/full duplex) on the ports at pfse...
- 12:55 AM pfSense Bug #8972 (Not a Bug): VLANs on LAN and no VLAN on WAN --> pfsense "crashes" respectivly not operable
- Maybe a bug, I don't know - found a solution too...
Hardware for pfsense (since 2.2.x):
Intel Celeron J1900 with ...
Also available in: Atom