- Login: neik
- Registered on: 07/18/2011
- Last connection: 02/06/2016
- 04:41 AM pfSense Bug #4770: Packet Filter Reject IPSEC packets
- We are on 2.2.6 all round now and don't seem to be having this issue any more.
- 12:56 PM pfSense Bug #5341: dnsmasq 2.75 exits with signal 11
- There was nothing remarkable in the resolver log. The line
kernel: pid 28880 (dnsmasq), uid 65534: exited on signa...
- 06:48 AM pfSense Bug #5341 (Resolved): dnsmasq 2.75 exits with signal 11
- Several users have seen frequent dnsmasq crashes since upgrading to versions with dnsmasq 2.75. dnsmasq 2.76test bina...
- 08:25 AM pfSense Bug #4771: DHCP Server does not update DNS Forwarder
- Still an issue in 2.2.4
- 03:30 PM pfSense Bug #4770: Packet Filter Reject IPSEC packets
- How much detail do you want? I'd rather not leak all our info onto the net.
- 11:59 AM pfSense Bug #4770: Packet Filter Reject IPSEC packets
- 11:32 AM pfSense Bug #4770 (Resolved): Packet Filter Reject IPSEC packets
- Periodically the firewall starts firewalling traffic coming through one or more IPSEC tunnels. Doing "Filter Reload" ...
- 11:41 AM pfSense Bug #4771 (Duplicate): DHCP Server does not update DNS Forwarder
- When the DHCP server issues an IP to a host that provides a name, that name cannot immediately be resolved by the DNS...
- 03:46 AM pfSense Bug #4570 (Rejected): 2.2.1 Omits SPD entries for LAN traffic with Supernet IPSEC tunnel
- Under 2.1.5 creating an IPSEC tunnel with a supernet/subnet arrangement produces SPD rules like this:
$ setkey -DP...
- 10:21 AM pfSense Bug #2406: No IP alias within the subnet of a CARP IP can be deleted
- Chris Buechler wrote:
> This is fixed. You can't remove the last IP alias on the subnet of a CARP IP because it'll b...
Also available in: Atom