- 07:54 AM pfSense Bug #9223: SSHGUARD doesn't work as expected
- Jim Pingle wrote:
> We opted not to add any more patches on top of sshguard, but you should absolutely submit th...
- 05:49 PM pfSense Bug #8987: Web GUI main page very slow to load if wan interface is enabled but not connected.
- could you confirm that adding DNS entries can be a workaround ? (if you can try to do it for testing purpose)
- 09:38 AM pfSense Bug #9223: SSHGUARD doesn't work as expected
- 10:03 AM pfSense Bug #9359 (Resolved): diag_tables.php duplicate entries from webConfigurator lockout table
Entries in the webConfigurator Lockout Table are always listed, whatever the table you select.
Possible fix shou...
- 12:02 PM pfSense Feature #9293: Provide WebUI message (banner) prior to login
You are sure it is required for WebGUI ?
Because in the document you link it is only for "console login prom...
- 12:34 PM pfSense Bug #9072: RRD graph mouseover information shows up as Mb when unit size is set to MB
- It Works! ;)
tested on :
built on Wed Dec 12 07:40:18 EST 2018
- 01:54 PM pfSense Feature #9288: SSHGuard add pfSense signature in standard
Kevin Zheng from sshguard bitbucker wrote :
> I’d be happy to include this signature in SSHGuard if the rule ...
- 02:17 PM pfSense Bug #9072: RRD graph mouseover information shows up as Mb when unit size is set to MB
- i can confirm
the problem comes when you change from bytes to bits and then bits to bytes.
one temporary workaro...
- 12:40 PM pfSense Bug #8987: Web GUI main page very slow to load if wan interface is enabled but not connected.
- James Howel wrote:
> It appears that if pfSense has NEVER been connected to the internet, the way it behaves with th...
Also available in: Atom