- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/31/2011
- Last connection: 04/15/2016
- 09:50 AM pfSense Bug #2149: PPTP Split Tunnel
- I think your may mean that is it not possible for the PPTP Server used by pfSense to send routes to PPTP clients as I...
- 09:43 AM pfSense Feature #2148: Dynamic DNS Update Frequency
My suggestion is not to change the time it runs for everyone. My suggestion is to show the time/frequency i...
- 01:26 AM pfSense Bug #2150 (Rejected): PPTP DNS Issue
- For PPTP clients DNS fails, I get a DNS time out, on every IP on a pfSense interface for which DNS is configured incl...
- 01:18 AM pfSense Bug #2149 (Rejected): PPTP Split Tunnel
- Establishing a PPTP tunnel with pfSense does not pass routes to PPTP VPN clients. This may or may not be intended so ...
- 01:13 AM pfSense Feature #2148: Dynamic DNS Update Frequency
Updates may take place if the IP on the WAN interface changes, but not if the pfSense device is behind a DS...
- 01:45 PM pfSense Feature #2148 (Closed): Dynamic DNS Update Frequency
- The current Dynamic DNS configuration does not check for IP address changes often enough to be useful in many situati...
- 10:25 AM pfSense Bug #2041: DHCP failover Auto Generated Rules
- I just noticed the following text in /etc/inc/filter.inc at around line 2263 which indicates that this block should b...
- 07:26 PM pfSense Feature #2049 (New): Show Auto Generated Rules and Use them to turn features on/off when applicable
- I recently submitted Bug #2041 about regarding auto generated dhcp rules and that has been fixed, but an argument was...
- 04:41 PM pfSense Bug #2041: DHCP failover Auto Generated Rules
- Ermal, I can't speak to the intent of those that choose to implement the DHCP auto rules, but I would think purpose i...
- 07:45 PM pfSense Bug #2041: DHCP failover Auto Generated Rules
Thank you for making this change. I have some questions.
1) I cannot see the code changed in the changeset...
Also available in: Atom