Per von Zweigbergk
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/31/2011
- Last connection: 05/05/2015
- 06:55 PM pfSense Bug #4680 (New): DHCP relay does not work with DHCP server on other end of OpenVPN tunnel
- It is currently documented at https://doc.pfsense.org/index.php/DHCP_Relay that DHCP Relays don't work over IPsec tun...
- 09:28 AM pfSense Bug #1681: OpenVPN tun IPs fail HTTP REFERER checks
- This should fix it: https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense/pull/1043
- 07:11 AM pfSense Bug #1681: OpenVPN tun IPs fail HTTP REFERER checks
- I'm going to see if I can't just make a fix for this myself.
- 05:29 AM pfSense Bug #1681: OpenVPN tun IPs fail HTTP REFERER checks
- This bug has not been correctly resolved, as tested with pfSense 2.1-RELEASE.
The changeset listed earlier does re...
- 06:51 AM pfSense Bug #2993: IPsec in transport mode, tunneled traffic does not flow through enc0
- Just to note what I have discovered:
When using transport mode, setting the net.inet.ipsec.filtertunnel=1 sysctl d...
- 06:47 AM pfSense Bug #2995: Unsetting the pfsync synchronize IP doesn't properly set it back to directed multicast
- Seems that the bug report system mangled my patch. Attaching it as a file instead.
- 06:45 AM pfSense Bug #2995 (Rejected): Unsetting the pfsync synchronize IP doesn't properly set it back to directed multicast
- Expected: Leaving the "pfsync Synchronize Peer IP" box empty should set up pfsync to use directed multicast.
Also available in: Atom