- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/20/2011
- Last connection: 07/12/2020
- 10:46 PM pfSense Bug #9796: kernel panic after removing interfaces
- There's been some activity around miniupnpd over on #7727. There's a new version built in now, wonder if this could h...
- 01:37 PM pfSense Bug #8890: Register DHCP leases in the DNS Resolver has no effect
- Oh man, I hit this bug today bigtime on a 2.4.4-p3 system. Took awhile to figure out why DNS was resolving incorrectl...
- 11:56 PM pfSense Todo #10533: Change default domain for new installations from "localdomain" to "home.arpa"
- I'd suggest one of the following instead, since many pfSense installs are not used in home environments.
- 12:57 PM pfSense Bug #10414: Very high CPU usage of pfctl and more causing very high load and a hardly usable internet connection
- Thx Luiz! this is the commit, right?
- 02:32 PM pfSense Bug #10414: Very high CPU usage of pfctl and more causing very high load and a hardly usable internet connection
- For people suffering from this now, until the next release, this _might_ help:
add the line below to */boot/loader.c...
- 09:31 AM pfSense Revision 09646aef: Remove superfluous ( )'s
- 08:24 AM pfSense Revision c58e56fb: 3rd try - change config names
- 05:52 PM pfSense Revision 9f6432f0: 2nd try
- change config option to avoid positive checkbox = negative option
- 08:47 PM pfSense Feature #9302: radvd always advertises DNS servers and Domain Search List regardless of M or O flag
- I only stumbled onto this issue after I had already found my own need for it and made a small patch for it. It's not ...
- 07:41 PM pfSense Revision e26ad76e: Add opts to services_dhcpv6.php and services_router_advertisements.php
- Adds config options to disable pushing DNS server options to dhcp6
clients via dhcpd or radvd. Fixes an issue when us...
Also available in: Atom