- Login: luckman212
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 09/20/2011
- Last connection: 02/25/2023
- 10:03 AM pfSense Packages Bug #13045: Firewall floating rules ignore WireGuard traffic
- *edit*: I was able to make it work for now by making sure to kill states and then having this pair of quick/block flo...
- 08:08 AM pfSense Packages Bug #13045: Firewall floating rules ignore WireGuard traffic
- @cmcdonald can you comment on whether rules (specifically block rules) are working for assigned Wireguard interfaces,...
- 09:18 PM pfSense Packages Bug #13045: Firewall floating rules ignore WireGuard traffic
- Any further updates here?
- 07:44 PM pfSense Bug #12947: DHCP6 client does not take any action if the interface IPv6 address changes during renewal
- I posted on the PR that since @rlinnemann has just deprecated pfSense_getall_interface_addresses(), this should proba...
- 07:49 PM pfSense Packages Bug #8454: Arpwatch package break email notifications from other sources
- Is this still current as of 22.05? I just started playing with Arpwatch. What exactly does the "Disable Cron emails" ...
- 09:31 PM pfSense Feature #13296: Add support for DHCP6 OPTION_PD_EXCLUDE (RFC 6603)
- @mmendoza was that last link you posted supposed to show something related? for me it just appears to be a list of ev...
- 04:47 PM pfSense Feature #13296: Add support for DHCP6 OPTION_PD_EXCLUDE (RFC 6603)
- I'm still hazy on exactly which dhcp6c implementation is currently shipping. I _thought_ it was the "hrs-allbsd/wide-...
- 12:26 PM pfSense Bug #13295 (Resolved): Incorrect function parameters for ``get_dpinger_status()`` call in ``gwlb.inc``
- There seems to be an error in @gwlb.inc@ around line 479. The call to @get_dpinger_status()@ has the @$action_disable...
- 12:19 PM pfSense Revision d55e0d4b: fix func params for get_dpinger_status() call in gwlb.inc
- 01:03 PM pfSense Feature #13286: webConfigurator does not redirect to requested page after login
- I understand.
To be honest, one of my main reasons for wanting this merged was because my dashboard takes so darn l...
Also available in: Atom