- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/20/2011
- Last connection: 05/18/2019
- 02:50 PM pfSense Bug #8987: Web GUI main page very slow to load if wan interface is enabled but not connected.
- Hmm, nice find Pieter!
Maybe we need a function like *haveWorkingDns()* that returns a bool if DNS is working, and...
- 06:57 AM pfSense Bug #8987: Web GUI main page very slow to load if wan interface is enabled but not connected.
- If you remove all widgets from the dashboard does that help at all? It's probably a widget that's causing this delay.
- 11:30 AM pfSense Bug #8555: Selectively killing states on WAN failure
- Well it still could be worth submitting the PR to get some other eyes on it.
Also, having it up on Github would ma...
- 01:01 AM pfSense Bug #8554: /etc/rc.kill_states code not correctly parsing pfctl output
- Did you ever submit a PR for this?
- 10:44 PM pfSense Bug #8555: Selectively killing states on WAN failure
- Steven, pretty impressive work you've done there. How have these patches been working for you? Have you gotten any ot...
- 07:18 AM pfSense Packages Feature #7179: Package Filer into 2.3
- Where is the Filer package?
"PR #277":https://github.com/pfsense/FreeBSD-ports/pull/277 says "Merged" but I don't se...
- 04:20 PM pfSense Bug #8964: IPsec async cryptography advanced setting - TCP traffic not passing through
- Whoa, SG-1100 is out? Where do I get one?
- 08:08 AM pfSense Revision 04a9cd68: don't show drag message if roworderdragging is disabled
- (cherry picked from commit fd4dc22e73a43c644e8972923c98abb86a27889c)
- 08:08 AM pfSense Revision 1be9e2a0: gettext on strings
- (cherry picked from commit 988b786d0bc8753a7427aaa693effd6018658770)
- 09:16 AM pfSense Revision 988b786d: gettext on strings
Also available in: Atom