- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 09/20/2011
- Last connection: 12/21/2019
- 09:31 AM pfSense Revision 09646aef: Remove superfluous ( )'s
- 08:24 AM pfSense Revision c58e56fb: 3rd try - change config names
- 05:52 PM pfSense Revision 9f6432f0: 2nd try
- change config option to avoid positive checkbox = negative option
- 08:47 PM pfSense Feature #9302: radvd always advertises DNS servers and Domain Search List regardless of M or O flag
- I only stumbled onto this issue after I had already found my own need for it and made a small patch for it. It's not ...
- 07:41 PM pfSense Revision e26ad76e: Add opts to services_dhcpv6.php and services_router_advertisements.php
- Adds config options to disable pushing DNS server options to dhcp6
clients via dhcpd or radvd. Fixes an issue when us...
- 02:20 PM pfSense Bug #7209: Something is seriously wrong with firewall aliases
- I just hit this bug today on a fully updated 2.4.4-p3 firewall.
There was an IP Alias named "h_whitelist" containi...
- 02:50 PM pfSense Bug #8987: Web GUI main page very slow to load if wan interface is enabled but not connected.
- Hmm, nice find Pieter!
Maybe we need a function like *haveWorkingDns()* that returns a bool if DNS is working, and...
- 06:57 AM pfSense Bug #8987: Web GUI main page very slow to load if wan interface is enabled but not connected.
- If you remove all widgets from the dashboard does that help at all? It's probably a widget that's causing this delay.
- 11:30 AM pfSense Bug #8555: Selectively killing states on WAN failure
- Well it still could be worth submitting the PR to get some other eyes on it.
Also, having it up on Github would ma...
- 01:01 AM pfSense Bug #8554: /etc/rc.kill_states code not correctly parsing pfctl output
- Did you ever submit a PR for this?
Also available in: Atom