- Login: luckman212
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 09/20/2011
- Last connection: 10/18/2021
- 09:46 PM pfSense Packages Bug #12251: Wireguard 0.1.5 - ignores "KeepAlive" parameter if empty (instead of disabling)
- Hmm, seems like 86400 is not a valid value after all. It got silently accepted but eventually caused the tunnel to fa...
- 08:39 PM pfSense Packages Bug #12251: Wireguard 0.1.5 - ignores "KeepAlive" parameter if empty (instead of disabling)
- Thanks. I ended up setting it to a high value, e.g. 86400
- 06:40 PM pfSense Packages Bug #12258 (New): Copy key buttons only work in HTTPS mode
- Yes of course everyone should be using HTTPS all the time especially now with ACME being available, but sometimes wel...
- 08:21 PM pfSense Packages Bug #12251 (Confirmed): Wireguard 0.1.5 - ignores "KeepAlive" parameter if empty (instead of disabling)
- Wireguard pkg 0.1.5
If "KeepAlive" is left empty, config is written as 30 seconds.
- 04:14 PM pfSense Feature #12092: Utilize new ``pfctl`` ability to kill states by label
- @Jim yes that would be a godsend for multiwan if it works out. I always dreamed of being able to kill specific states...
- 11:42 AM pfSense Plus Bug #11741: VLAN 1 description displays as "Default System VLANDefault System VLAN"
- Screenshot didn't make it. Here
- 11:37 AM pfSense Plus Bug #11741 (Closed): VLAN 1 description displays as "Default System VLANDefault System VLAN"
- In the GUI, the description for the default VLAN is printed twice:
I made a simple fix ...
- 01:14 PM pfSense Bug #11187: WAN_DHCP6 down, but IPv6 actually works
- Does pfSense track the changes to dhcp6c that are being made by Marjohn56 on the opn side? Not sure if this is direct...
- 03:51 PM pfSense Feature #4821: PPPoE WANs do not take full advantage of NIC driver queues for receiving traffic
- Can we get some kind of CAPTCHA on here to rid ourselves of this polluting junk??
- 12:04 PM pfSense Bug #10176: Multiple duplicate / overlapping phase 2 Child SAs on IPsec tunnels
- @jimp What a great find! Seems so logical after reading, but it's one of _those why didn't I think of that_ things. R...
Also available in: Atom