- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 09/20/2011
- Last connection: 08/17/2018
- 10:39 AM pfSense Bug #8477: Gateway latency, units used inconsistently.
- Before this gets closed out, can the PR 32 for the dpinger.c update get merged as well so everything is consistent (ms)?
- 02:56 AM pfSense Packages Bug #8580: HAProxy produces intermittent 504 errors and sR–
- The newest pfSense HAProxy package installs 1.7.11 now. Can this be closed now?
- 07:56 AM pfSense Feature #8742 (Resolved): Remove some legacy code in auth.inc
- For completeness, I'm posting a redmine for this. Copy and pasting from PR3969:
- 12:39 AM pfSense Revision 89ae6f1f: Removes some legacy code in auth.inc
- There was a compat issue between PHP's $2y$ bcrypt hashes and
older versions of FreeBSD. However, this compat issue w...
- 01:28 AM pfSense Packages Bug #8670: HAProxy PHP error
- Is this bug possibly causing this error as well?
- 06:04 PM pfSense Bug #7425: dhclient not sending option 77
- are marjohn's DHCP fixes still going to get merged for 2.4.4?
seems like the file in question is *bpf.c* from upstre...
- 05:07 PM pfSense Bug #8477: Gateway latency, units used inconsistently.
- I made a rough PR for dpinger.c that also replicates this "usec to ms" format change. Minimal testing, but it works o...
- 10:24 AM pfSense Bug #8477: Gateway latency, units used inconsistently.
- Good point about expr only doing integer math. For floats we could use bc...
- 10:15 AM pfSense Bug #8477: Gateway latency, units used inconsistently.
- Stephen, That change looks problematic.
I made a comment on the commit but adding one here for completeness.
- 02:28 PM pfSense Bug #8477: Gateway latency, units used inconsistently.
For the first case (rc.gateway_alarm), how about the change I suggested over on the github commit?
Also available in: Atom