- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 09/20/2011
- Last connection: 04/30/2021
- 11:42 AM pfSense Plus Bug #11741: VLAN 1 description displays as "Default System VLANDefault System VLAN"
- Screenshot didn't make it. Here
- 11:37 AM pfSense Plus Bug #11741 (Closed): VLAN 1 description displays as "Default System VLANDefault System VLAN"
- In the GUI, the description for the default VLAN is printed twice:
I made a simple fix ...
- 01:14 PM pfSense Bug #11187: WAN_DHCP6 down, but IPv6 actually works
- Does pfSense track the changes to dhcp6c that are being made by Marjohn56 on the opn side? Not sure if this is direct...
- 03:51 PM pfSense Feature #4821: PPPoE WANs do not take full advantage of NIC driver queues for receiving traffic
- Can we get some kind of CAPTCHA on here to rid ourselves of this polluting junk??
- 12:04 PM pfSense Bug #10176: Multiple duplicate / overlapping phase 2 Child SAs on IPsec tunnels
- @jimp What a great find! Seems so logical after reading, but it's one of _those why didn't I think of that_ things. R...
- 11:13 PM pfSense Bug #10966: IPv6 - WAN does not renew address when upstream fails
- It's still open @Sam McLeod - Not fully fixed yet.
look towards the end of that issue (https://github.com/opnsense/d...
- 07:21 AM pfSense Bug #10397: Changing default or static route gateway on 2.5.0 does not remove old route
- Wow that's a monster commit. Thank you rbgarga!
- 07:01 AM pfSense Bug #10397: Changing default or static route gateway on 2.5.0 does not remove old route
- Were there any commits to pfSense to fiz this or were all the changes from upstream FreeBSD?
- 10:19 PM pfSense Bug #10852: Double Traffic Graph
- See also #10812
- 10:18 PM pfSense Bug #10812: Traffic graph shows 2X the actual traffic on VLAN interfaces.
- I notice #10852 also seems to be the same issue.
Also available in: Atom