- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 09/20/2011
- Last connection: 01/20/2021
- 03:51 PM pfSense Feature #4821: PPPoE WANs do not take full advantage of NIC driver queues for receiving traffic
- Can we get some kind of CAPTCHA on here to rid ourselves of this polluting junk??
- 12:04 PM pfSense Bug #10176: Multiple duplicate / overlapping phase 2 Child SAs on IPsec tunnels
- @jimp What a great find! Seems so logical after reading, but it's one of _those why didn't I think of that_ things. R...
- 11:13 PM pfSense Bug #10966: IPv6 - WAN does not renew address when upstream fails
- It's still open @Sam McLeod - Not fully fixed yet.
look towards the end of that issue (https://github.com/opnsense/d...
- 07:21 AM pfSense Bug #10397: Changing default or static route gateway on 2.5.0 does not remove old route
- Wow that's a monster commit. Thank you rbgarga!
- 07:01 AM pfSense Bug #10397: Changing default or static route gateway on 2.5.0 does not remove old route
- Were there any commits to pfSense to fiz this or were all the changes from upstream FreeBSD?
- 10:19 PM pfSense Bug #10852: Double Traffic Graph
- See also #10812
- 10:18 PM pfSense Bug #10812: Traffic graph shows 2X the actual traffic on VLAN interfaces.
- I notice #10852 also seems to be the same issue.
- 10:46 PM pfSense Bug #9796: kernel panic after removing interfaces
- There's been some activity around miniupnpd over on #7727. There's a new version built in now, wonder if this could h...
- 01:37 PM pfSense Bug #8890: Register DHCP leases in the DNS Resolver has no effect
- Oh man, I hit this bug today bigtime on a 2.4.4-p3 system. Took awhile to figure out why DNS was resolving incorrectl...
- 11:56 PM pfSense Todo #10533: Change default domain for new installations from "localdomain" to "home.arpa"
- I'd suggest one of the following instead, since many pfSense installs are not used in home environments.
Also available in: Atom