- Login: Sn3ak
- Registered on: 03/02/2010
- Last connection: 03/11/2021
- 01:49 PM pfSense Bug #7721: NTPd stops using external peers if listening on one interface only in a muliwan setup
- I've got this exact issue on 20.02-p1.
NTP is stuck in INIT if one or more interfaces are selected, in a dual wan en...
- 11:56 AM pfSense Bug #8949: DHCPv6 Server Network Booting fails to be set
- I have confirmed that this now works as expected. Thank you for the quick fix.
- 03:27 PM pfSense Bug #8949 (Resolved): DHCPv6 Server Network Booting fails to be set
Checking "Enable Network Booting" under "Display Advanced" and clicking Save doesn't record ...
- 08:51 PM pfSense Bug #6308: TFTP Proxy can't be turned off
- So I see. I just loaded the old 2.2.4 ova to look. As this isn't a bug it seems, I would appreciate if it was kept as...
- 05:34 PM pfSense Bug #6308: TFTP Proxy can't be turned off
- I happened to notice this in the forum, so I figured I would add it here, though it doesn't fit my situation, it seem...
- 05:24 PM pfSense Bug #6308 (Resolved): TFTP Proxy can't be turned off
- my system log is being spammed with messages such as:
May 3 15:15:44 xinetd 7815 Reconfigured: new=0 old=1 dropped=0...
- 10:22 PM pfSense Bug #4463: Fix the NTPD Access Restrictions / and other NTPD related issues, including GPS
- Anything I can do to help move this along? Do I need to clarify anything?
- 10:11 PM pfSense Bug #4806 (Resolved): Mobile IPSec Broken on iOS devices after 2.2.3 Upgrade from 2.2.2
- Since others are posting to [[https://redmine.pfsense.org/issues/4784]]. I figured it's worth opening a new ticket in...
- 03:13 AM pfSense Bug #4464 (Resolved): Config restore forces serial console to be enabled
- during the upgrade to 2.2 " Enables the first serial port with 115200/8/N/1 by default, or another speed selectable b...
- 03:03 AM pfSense Bug #4463 (Resolved): Fix the NTPD Access Restrictions / and other NTPD related issues, including GPS
- Access Restrictions once open says "these options control access to NTP from the WAN."
This is incorrect.
Also available in: Atom