- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/31/2011
- Last connection: 10/28/2020
- 09:13 PM pfSense Bug #6725: DHCP Server > TFTP server name and custom dhcp options in GUI and in dhcpd.conf but missing on the wire
- I confirm this is similar in 2.2.6 as well.
I added a made-up dhcp option on the LAN interface, and applied the ch...
- 08:57 PM pfSense Bug #6430 (Confirmed): pfsense should sanity-check hostnames when copying from dhcpd.leases to /etc/hosts
- Background - I was troubleshooting something and did a dig of localhost.
@aLinuxServer ~ $ dig localhost
- 07:19 PM pfSense Packages Bug #4420: warning: bad command startup -- throttling
- This didn't help me - I also had to do a
@pkg install Postfix
and everything burst into life.
- 06:33 PM pfSense Feature #4787: Time restrictions on Users, for Captive Portal auth
- Confirmed this works as expected. Radius server is relatively complex to set up, I will do a tutorial on it.
- 12:39 AM pfSense Feature #4787 (Needs Patch): Time restrictions on Users, for Captive Portal auth
- I'd like to let my kids use the net between certain hours, but deny them after bedtime.
Could the pfSense user man...
- 10:37 PM pfSense Todo #4543: 2.1.5 to 2.2.1 upgrade hangs on package reinstall - more info requested during package reinstall, post upgrade.
- Idea - as part of
webgui -> Diagnostics -> Backup/restore -> "Break package lock"
The pfsense firewall should...
- 05:28 AM pfSense Todo #4543 (Closed): 2.1.5 to 2.2.1 upgrade hangs on package reinstall - more info requested during package reinstall, post upgrade.
- I upgraded my home box from 2.1.5 straight to 2.2.1 and it was still "reinstalling packages" an hour later.
So I w...
- 05:43 PM pfSense Bug #4527: APU BIOS bug can make interfaces disappear after warm reboot
- Confirmed - this box was running ...
- 04:23 PM pfSense Bug #4527: APU BIOS bug can make interfaces disappear after warm reboot
- So I feel stupid - a power off and a reseat of the wireless card, and it boots up fine.
For completeness, here's t...
- 04:14 PM pfSense Bug #4527: APU BIOS bug can make interfaces disappear after warm reboot
- Chris Buechler wrote:
> which specific card is this? Looks like some AR5008.
Looks like its this:
Also available in: Atom