- Login: ccb056
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01/02/2012
- Last connection: 05/31/2021
- 05:08 AM pfSense Regression #11316: Unbound crashes with signal 11 when reloading
- Here's the logs from a second signal 11 crash a few hours later
@Mar 10 03:44:09 router kernel: pid 87756 (unbound...
- 08:56 PM pfSense Regression #11316: Unbound crashes with signal 11 when reloading
- here's a Level 5 log (attached and forum link) from a signal 11 crash on unbound (1.13.1):
- 07:43 PM pfSense Regression #11316: Unbound crashes with signal 11 when reloading
- Having segfault crashes on 1.13.1:
- 10:50 PM pfSense Feature #11496 (New): NTP Peer
- If operating two pfSense machines, both of the same Stratum (for example both with GPS and stratum 1), it would be ni...
- 08:58 PM pfSense Bug #10610: Package upgrade or reinstall hangs indefintely on the console
- Stefan Beckers wrote:
> Same issue here. I can reproduce this reliably (any of upgrade, reinstall or fresh install) ...
- 06:28 PM pfSense Packages Bug #10817 (Duplicate): FRR upgrade/install process hangs
- Installing or upgrading to FRR 0.6.7_4 results in a process hang, see attached photos
CLI hang is shown after the ...
- 08:11 AM pfSense Bug #10327: Fix/Update GPS initialization commands for Garmin devices.
- I have found the same issue in my use of the Garmin 18x LVC on pfSense.
In my opinion it would be preferable to se...
- 02:12 PM pfSense Feature #10322: Force ipv4/ipv6 DNS resolution for NTP servers
For an unknown reason - even though my setup is configured for only ipv4, sometimes NTP will randomly resolve...
- 12:05 PM pfSense Feature #10322 (Resolved): Force ipv4/ipv6 DNS resolution for NTP servers
- Per http://doc.ntp.org/current-stable/confopt.html one should be able to prefix an NTP server hostname with either '-...
- 10:44 AM pfSense Bug #10276: NTP "No Select" does not work
- Manuel Piovan wrote:
> that is normal behavior,not a bug, from the man page
> noselect only work for "server" and "...
Also available in: Atom