- Login: Rocco83
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/08/2012
- Last connection: 06/03/2021
- 07:05 PM pfSense Bug #9489 (Not a Bug): pfsense with ha closing sessions when apply any rule, xmlrpc erros are shown
- Cloned from:
- 07:58 AM pfSense Feature #9464 (New): Marvell 6000 -- netgate hardware (e.g.: XG-7100, XG-3100) internal switch LACP support
- The Netgate Hardware with Marvell 6000 Series internal switch lack of the LACP feature on the external ports.
- 08:26 AM pfSense Bug #9447: Configuring LAGG at XG-7100 Switch Ports Broken
- +1 as i was about to report the same bug.
I think the following is the fix, applicable to 2.4.4p2
- 06:53 PM pfSense Bug #9453 (New): VLAN Interfaces on LAGG get orphaned at boot
- Environment: SG-1000
Not sure if this is valid in other environment.
Upon boot, all the VLANs get orphaned.
- 07:14 PM pfSense Bug #9235 (Resolved): pfsense does not send ICMP redirect
This is a clone of
In FreeBSD >=11, ICMP redirect...
- 05:03 PM pfSense Bug #9004: Default gateway IPv4 set to a group fails after restart on 2.4.4
- Daniel Williams wrote:
> This is repeatable.
+1, i have had the same.
- 04:39 AM pfSense Feature #1169: Add load balancer status in SNMP
- It is also necessary to add a text inside snmpd web configuration field where you can add customs commands, or someth...
Also available in: Atom