- Login: starsoft
- Registered on: 02/26/2012
- Last connection: 04/19/2016
- 05:59 PM pfSense Bug #6209: nano + dashboard - lag issues in UI
- diag>nano> enable RW all the time. resolved the issue, apparently the first time it was tried, mount was locking the ...
- 05:40 PM pfSense Bug #6209: nano + dashboard - lag issues in UI
- (3:18:35 PM) PiBa-NL: systemwidget seems to call conf_mount_rw() 12 times for a single page refresh..
(3:18:46 PM) P...
- 05:26 PM pfSense Bug #6209: nano + dashboard - lag issues in UI
- maybe if mount wasnt grinding away at 100% cpu for half an hour these wouldnt error either.
Crash report begi...
- 05:01 PM pfSense Bug #6209: nano + dashboard - lag issues in UI
- doing a ps auxwwf | grep mount take 6-12 seconds to return the following
[2.3-RELEASE][root@x]/root: ps auxwwf | g...
- 04:58 PM pfSense Bug #6209: nano + dashboard - lag issues in UI
- changed webui processes from 8 to 2, still having same problem with sys info widget active
- 04:57 PM pfSense Bug #6209: nano + dashboard - lag issues in UI
- i attempted to remove all the widgets, and got some squirrely errors also. apparently that isnt possible?
- 04:56 PM pfSense Bug #6209 (Duplicate): nano + dashboard - lag issues in UI
- upgraded from 2.2.5 to 2.3, on a factory install the system slower than all getout, ui lag, network lag, appears that...
- 06:11 PM pfSense Bug #4310: Limiters + HA results in hangs on secondary
- lastnight rolled out our 2.2.5 units using c2758s in HA, the units worked fine in a test lab, although once i put it ...
- 02:43 AM pfSense Bug #4653: mtree dies in post_upgrade_command during upgrade from 8.x and earlier
- i attempted 2.1.4 to 2.2.2 48hours ago it ran into this error many times, never rebooted on its own
Jun 3 02:34:3...
- 09:24 AM pfSense Feature #2034: Include VirtIO network driver
- I agree, this would be a very good enhancement. with centos moving completely to kvm as of 6.0 these virtio drivers w...
Also available in: Atom