- Login: Stilez
- Registered on: 02/29/2012
- Last connection: 04/21/2022
- 02:26 PM pfSense Bug #13078: Firewall schedules appear to ignore "month" field
- In that case can the design be improved. There's nothing to cue a user that's how it works. No discoverability.
- 12:38 PM pfSense Bug #13078 (Not a Bug): Firewall schedules appear to ignore "month" field
- pfSense 2.6.0-REL. The month field in firewall schedules appears to be totally ignored.
- 06:38 AM pfSense Packages Feature #8547 (New): fwknop Port Knocking Package
- "fwknop":http://www.cipherdyne.org/fwknop is a quite well established "next generation" advance on simple port knocki...
- 12:29 PM pfSense Bug #8473 (Closed): Not a bug: a feature patch that's been part implemented.
- In the last couple of weeks there's been news on DNS privacy. I was JUST about to submit a PR for a bunch of Unbound ...
- 05:50 AM pfSense Revision deb575ab: Add isset, other vars seem to use it
- Doesn't seem to have a point though :)
- 05:48 AM pfSense Revision d30fa363: typo
- 05:46 AM pfSense Revision d2ec5844: Unbound: Disable IPv6 outgoing queries if IPv6 blocked in firewall, as they can never go anywhere
- If IPv6 is disallowed in system->advanced->network, then any IPv6 lookups by Unbound will always be blocked, so there...
- 05:11 AM pfSense Revision 7596c4c8: correct %d -> %s
- As previous code used a string. Probably makes no difference and a number is simpler but doesn't matter
- 05:08 AM pfSense Revision 300010be: Clarify the unexplained numbers in "log verbosity"
- At the moment verbosity is a bare list of digits, 0 to 5. No explanation, nothing else. This PR replaces the visible ...
- 06:58 AM pfSense Feature #7957 (New): GUI theme - separate "colour" from "compact/normal" in theme dropdown
- At the moment one can choose themes such as normal, dark, and compact-RED.
There is also a colour selector with a wi...
Also available in: Atom