Luca De Andreis
- Login: dea75
- Registered on: 06/13/2019
- Last connection: 11/16/2021
- 05:07 AM pfSense Plus Feature #12524 (New): OpenSSL QAT Engine
- Hi all,
is possible to compile openssl to use QAT on PfSense plus, than accelerate OpenVPN ?
- 07:10 AM pfSense Bug #12519 (New): Fail authentication using special character in password via the LDAP connector
- Hi all,
using openVPN authentication by ldap connector to AD 2016 server, I realized that using a character in the...
- 01:56 PM pfSense Regression #12048: Error during XMLRPC synchronization due to changes in ``pear-HTTP_Request2``
- Jim Pingle wrote:
> I have been able to narrow this down further to this change:
> If I go back to...
- 03:08 AM pfSense Regression #12048 (Closed): Error during XMLRPC synchronization due to changes in ``pear-HTTP_Request2``
- I've just update the test PfSense cluster to release
On the immediately preceding release ...
- 05:28 AM pfSense Regression #11868: PHP error from missing ';' in util.inc line 2036
- I've tried to upgrade 2.4.5p1 to 2.5.1: OK
2.5.1 to 2.6.0 snapshot : failed
- 04:56 AM pfSense Regression #11868 (Resolved): PHP error from missing ';' in util.inc line 2036
- I've tried on a test virtual machine running on PfSense 2.4.5p1, upgrade to 2.6.0 snapshot failed, any idea ?
- 12:00 PM pfSense Regression #11805: Port forward rules only function through the default gateway interface, ``reply-to`` does not work for Multi-WAN (CE Only)
- I would just like to add that on a multi gateway firewall (typically, in my case, wan and mpls) there is a loss of th...
- 02:19 AM pfSense Todo #11755 (Closed): Upgrade OpenSSL to 1.1.1k
- 08:26 AM pfSense Bug #11425: XMLRPC error with Captive Portal and CARP failover when GUI is on non-standard port
- Luca De Andreis wrote:
> .... after countless attempts and two tickets that you closed for me, I found the cause of ...
- 05:02 AM pfSense Bug #11425 (Resolved): XMLRPC error with Captive Portal and CARP failover when GUI is on non-standard port
- .... after countless attempts and two tickets that you closed for me, I found the cause of the problem.
The tcp por...
Also available in: Atom