- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/19/2012
- Last connection: 06/21/2016
- 12:33 AM pfSense Bug #3707: pfsense-tools: No sync for > 1month between ESF-internal and git.pfsense.org
- Just to make sure things are as working as last week as per 18 june 05:30 UTC, the current commit I get is dated from...
- 12:16 AM pfSense Bug #3707 (Resolved): pfsense-tools: No sync for > 1month between ESF-internal and git.pfsense.org
- Related to my report in #3693 the pfsense-tools repository on git.pfsense.org hasn't been updated since 20th may whil...
- 10:00 PM pfSense Feature #3693: pfPorts: Sync lighttpd with FreeBSD ports
- Hi, let's see if it needs some additional waiting time but I still get last commit being from may 20th.
(I messed up...
- 05:20 PM pfSense Feature #3693: pfPorts: Sync lighttpd with FreeBSD ports
- Hi Renato
However I guess that there must be some issues with the replication between ESF's internal...
- 01:21 AM pfSense Feature #3693 (Closed): pfPorts: Sync lighttpd with FreeBSD ports
- Syncs our lighttpd port with FreeBSD ports tree at r355995
Let's see if this can be used as procedure for contribu...
- 03:20 AM pfSense Bug #3219 (Resolved): Forwarded domain with underscore should be allowed to add
- Something I completely missed with 2.1 but realized the UI doesn't allow yet, it also affect previous 2.0 releases (v...
- 09:52 AM pfSense Feature #2693 (New): Allow mapping mapping non-physical interfaces via console
- Creating virtual interfaces via console like LAGG is another issue, that's by now only possible via gui.
- 04:09 AM pfSense Feature #336: Option to create lagg under assign interfaces
- If it would already be possible to assign a previously created lagg (via Web) on the console that would be helpful, r...
- 07:54 AM pfSense Feature #2588: Import latest Intel Ethernet card drivers for FreeBSD 8-STABLE
- The suggested fixes have been integrated with
- 08:57 AM pfSense Packages Bug #2621: Update NUT due to CVE-2012-2944
- (the box that I'd need to use NUT)
Also available in: Atom