- Login: athompso
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/21/2010
- Last connection: 11/21/2021
- 09:02 PM pfSense Bug #4637: system unreachable after deleting VLAN
- Kindly see my previous comment where I already asked that it be closed with "can't reproduce" as the reason/status.
- 04:06 PM pfSense Feature #12029 (Duplicate): Please add MAC OUI lookup results (e.g. DHCP Leases table) to the ARP table
- In the DHCP Leases table, we see the assigned manufacturer displayed beside each MAC address.
This would be extremel...
- 10:14 AM pfSense Bug #10307: NTP status widget doesn't display stratum
- Ohhh... as soon as it selects a sane peer, the problem goes away.
Now I don't know if the problem is "Outlier" or if...
- 10:11 AM pfSense Bug #10307 (Resolved): NTP status widget doesn't display stratum
- On 2.4.4-RELEASE-p3, if I have a) an IPv6 NTP server, and b) the NTP status widget on the dashboard, the widget doesn...
- 02:36 PM pfSense Bug #9097 (Resolved): ECL can't locate config.xml unless device is MBR-partitioned
- Follow-on to #9089, but this one needs to be fixed in code, IMHO:
* GPT devices show up as da1p1, not da1s1, so ca...
- 04:39 PM pfSense Docs Correction #9089 (Resolved): ECL can't locate config.xml unless USB device is partitioned
- The glob() pattern in source:src/etc/ecl.php#L40 's get_disk_slices() implicitly limits the function to finding confi...
- 12:56 PM pfSense Bug #8787 (Closed): vmware Appliance OVA template creates VMs that VEEAM cannot backup and restore successfully
- Affected version: every version we've tested so far, at least as far back as ~2.2.0, right through current 2.4 releas...
- 10:06 AM pfSense Feature #8641: Need way to disable HSTS and/or replace webConfigurator certificate from CLI
- While I now feel like a complete idiot, thank you for reminding me of the same advice I give to my own developers. S...
- 08:57 AM pfSense Feature #8645 (Resolved): Upload certificate file instead of pasting
- When importing a new certificate, currently we have to paste in the ASCII Base64 (PEM) representation of the cert & k...
- 07:32 AM pfSense Feature #8641: Need way to disable HSTS and/or replace webConfigurator certificate from CLI
- Thanks, Jim - that is +much+ easier to type through a bad console connection! (Particularly since I just realized I'...
Also available in: Atom