- Login: AlnHky
- Registered on: 09/25/2019
- Last connection: 07/29/2021
- 07:16 AM pfSense Feature #11856 (New): Replace/add Alias or DNS names for known LAN addresses in the State table
- Looking at the State table it would be nice to have internal addresses shown as DNS names or aliases if it can be res...
- 11:07 AM pfSense Bug #10691: Issue with rules (firewall and NAT) being reloaded after changes made
- A SSH connection is also held open after the NAT rule is disabled.
So if there is an unknown breach/connection act...
- 11:01 AM pfSense Bug #10691: Issue with rules (firewall and NAT) being reloaded after changes made
- Running 2.4.5-RELEASE-p1 (amd64)
- 11:01 AM pfSense Bug #10691 (Not a Bug): Issue with rules (firewall and NAT) being reloaded after changes made
- I have a web admin page for an email server that I've historically managed after VPN'ing into my network. I wanted to...
- 10:07 AM pfSense Feature #9791: Ability to filter Diagnostics ARP Table by IP range (DHCP)
- I had requested an Alias feature which was pointed out to be already implemented (I have many configured - just forgo...
- 07:25 AM pfSense Feature #9791 (Resolved): Ability to filter Diagnostics ARP Table by IP range (DHCP)
- It would be nice to be able to filter the ARP table to find a particular (new) device.
In my instance I have turne...
- 07:31 AM pfSense Feature #9792 (Rejected): Create Alias for IP blocks/ranges
- To keep things simple I typically have any all devices get their address by DHCP. For many of those devices I set a s...
Also available in: Atom