- Login: Inperpetuammemoriam
- Registered on: 10/12/2019
- Last connection: 07/23/2021
- 09:37 AM pfSense Packages Regression #12160: An invalid configuration is generated when choosing TLS as the default protocol
- A "pull request":https://github.com/pfsense/FreeBSD-ports/pull/1087 has been created.
- 05:11 AM pfSense Packages Regression #12160: An invalid configuration is generated when choosing TLS as the default protocol
- A solution has been proposed "here":https://github.com/pfsense/FreeBSD-ports/commit/a5b1eda67c40592e14806a4a4bbdd946f...
- 05:07 AM pfSense Packages Regression #12160 (Feedback): An invalid configuration is generated when choosing TLS as the default protocol
- This regression was introduced by "this":https://github.com/pfsense/FreeBSD-ports/commit/a5b1eda67c40592e14806a4a4bbd...
- 09:14 AM pfSense Packages Bug #12114 (Feedback): syslog-ng only binds to the last specified interface
- I can reproduce "this":https://redmine.pfsense.org/issues/4601 issue.
As stated "here":https://forum.netgate.com/t...
- 05:54 AM pfSense Feature #11357: Support for DynDNS provider deSEC.io
- This feature has been "implemented":https://redmine.pfsense.org/issues/12086 and should become available as of versio...
- 03:25 PM pfSense Revision 9e8300cb: Add dynamic DNS service provider deSEC
- This commit implements the method of updating DNS records using the HTTP
Token Authentication specified in the deSEC ...
- 09:10 AM pfSense Feature #12086: New Dynamic DNS Provider: deSEC
- My bad. I had not noticed that I still were under *pfSense Packages* when creating the issue from my previous issue. ...
- 06:04 PM pfSense Feature #12086 (Resolved): New Dynamic DNS Provider: deSEC
- Even though deSEC can currently be used with the "custom":https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/services/dyndns/...
- 05:05 PM pfSense Packages Bug #11687: Fix download URLs for SecuriteInfo.com
- A pull request fixing this bug can be found on "GitHub":https://github.com/pfsense/FreeBSD-ports/pull/1055.
- 04:55 PM pfSense Packages Bug #11687 (Resolved): Fix download URLs for SecuriteInfo.com
- The download URLs for the SecuriteInfo.com databases in the freshclam configuration are missing the SecuriteInfo.com ID.
Also available in: Atom