New Dynamic DNS Provider: deSEC
Plus Target Version:
Even though deSEC can currently be used with the custom service option by passing the credentials through the query string, it needs to be integrated in order to prevent authentication secrets to be persisted in server logs. The documentation provided by deSEC explicitly discourages the use of the currently available method.
The Category Dynamic DNS seems to have gone missing.
- Project changed from pfSense Packages to pfSense
- Category changed from DNS Server to Dynamic DNS
- Release Notes set to Default
Category is there, but this was filed under packages and not base.
- Status changed from New to Pull Request Review
My bad. I had not noticed that I still were under pfSense Packages when creating the issue from my previous issue. Sorry for the noise!
Also, thanks for linking to the pull request! I know, I should have done that. I will try harder next time.
- Status changed from Pull Request Review to Feedback
- Assignee set to Renato Botelho
- Target version set to 2.6.0
- Plus Target Version set to 21.09
PR has been merged. Thanks!
- Subject changed from Add dynamic DNS service provider deSEC to New Dynamic DNS Provider: deSEC
Updating subject for release notes.
Tested on the :
built on Thu Sep 23 01:11:47 EDT 2021
It works perfectly. Ticket Resolved
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Also available in: Atom