- 12:18 PM pfSense Packages Bug #8454: Arpwatch package break email notifications from other sources
- The Debian port of Arpwatch allows you to specify a different sendmail program, but I don't think that is in the vers...
- 08:12 PM pfSense Packages Todo #8433: Upgrade NRPE-SSL Package to NRPE3
- Good timing. Ubuntu 18.04 ships with a new version of OpenSSL that stops @check_nrpe@ from contacting old versions be...
- 09:48 AM pfSense Packages Bug #8454: Arpwatch package break email notifications from other sources
- Makes sense since all that sendmail script does is call the internal mail handling.
I see three options:
- 07:18 AM pfSense Packages Bug #8454 (New): Arpwatch package break email notifications from other sources
- Arpwatch replaces /usr/sbin/sendmail with a symlink to a PHP script that specifically mentioned Arpwatch in the messa...
- 05:33 PM pfSense Revision 970ca1b7: Moved beep option to notifications page
- 12:37 PM pfSense Bug #2228: DynDNS does not update on settings change
- Tested on several systems. Appears to work for all of them.
- 10:26 AM pfSense Todo #34: PPTP users integration with user manager
- Looks like Jim changed it just as I was writing my comment. :$
- 10:25 AM pfSense Todo #34: PPTP users integration with user manager
- #1099 (closed as a duplicate of this one) had a target of _2.1_.
Is that still the case or is _Future_ correct?
- 05:09 PM pfSense Feature #913: Add option to disable/enable beep sounds permanently via pfsense GUI
- Seth asked me to move the config option to a different page.
New pull request: https://github.com/bsdperimeter/pfsen...
- 11:17 PM pfSense Revision 5e4d70a0: Option to disable startup/shutdown sounds
Also available in: Atom