- 04:25 PM pfSense Bug #10396: rc.start_packages after modem loose connection
- After some further research and back and forth posts in the forum thread on this issue, I am pretty confident it is n...
- 06:48 PM pfSense Packages Bug #10326: Snort - Blocked Alert - Show IP but Description loss -> "Alert Description No Longer Available"
- This is not a bug. It's caused by the alert log file getting purged by either getting rotated as part of the periodic...
- 12:26 PM pfSense Packages Bug #6690: SURICATA IPS Issue - Kills VLANS & Traffic Shaper
- Tenzen Tunkman wrote:
> This issue is still not solved - Inline filtering will break traffic shaping as well as for ...
- 09:19 PM pfSense Packages Bug #10185: Suricata 'Alert Log View Filter' undesirably port matches substrings instead of exact port
- The requested feature has been added to the Filter Panel on the ALERTS tab of the latest Suricata GUI package release...
- 09:16 PM pfSense Packages Feature #9848: file-store retention limits
- This feature has been added to the LOGS MGMT tab in Suricata and also code was added to the logs and space management...
- 09:13 PM pfSense Packages Bug #10244: PHP crash: suricata
- This is addressed by the latest posted versions of the Suricata GUI packages for pfSense 2.4.5-RC and 2.5-DEVEL. The ...
- 01:02 PM pfSense Packages Bug #10292: Suricata not respecting SID Mgmt list
- There were zero changes to that part of the Suricata code in version 4.1.6_3. In fact, both updates to 4.1.6_2 and 4....
- 12:54 PM pfSense Packages Bug #10299: Snort - Blocked Alert - Description loss -> Alert Description No Longer Available
- Diego Leon wrote:
> Snort v 22.214.171.124
> Package Dependencies:
> snort-2.9.15 barnyard2-1.13_1
> The S...
- 09:17 AM pfSense Packages Bug #9934: suricata update kills WAN interface
- A look through the Suricata source code shows that the Suricata binary, when running in PCAP mode, will send explicit...
- 07:58 AM pfSense Packages Bug #9934: suricata update kills WAN interface
- If Suricata is running using Legacy Mode Blocking, then the _libpcap_ library is used and bonded to the interface whe...
Also available in: Atom