- 12:58 PM pfSense Packages Bug #9195: Suricata (latest): very large number of rules cause errors due to unknown reference keys on Rebuild with Interface SID Management List Assignments
- I have made at least a couple of posts on the pfSense IDS/IPS forum about this: _snortrules-snapshot-3000.tar.gz (14...
- 05:48 PM pfSense Packages Bug #9195: Suricata (latest): very large number of rules cause errors due to unknown reference keys on Rebuild with Interface SID Management List Assignments
- I have not been able to reproduce this error in any of my testing. I have tested updated an existing Suricata instal...
- 12:19 PM pfSense Packages Bug #9188 (New): Suricata GUI Package fails to send SIGHUP to the Suricata binary process when truncating/rotating the log files
- The log truncation and rotation code in the Suricata GUI package is not sending a SIGHUP to the running Suricata proc...
- 04:49 PM pfSense Packages Bug #9135: Suricata in inline modus blocks some downloads
- This bug needs to be reported upstream to the Suricata team. When you use Inline IPS mode, you are using code straig...
- 01:55 PM pfSense Packages Bug #8607: Suricata package fails to prune suricata.log
- This problem is addressed by the pull request https://github.com/pfsense/FreeBSD-ports/pull/592 that updates the GUI ...
- 09:10 AM pfSense Packages Bug #8871: Suricata: input not validated properly in suricata_rulesets.php results in wrong argument passed to in_array()
- The variable _$enabled_rulesets_array_ is populated by the PHP code as it reads the config.xml configuration for the ...
- 10:38 PM pfSense Packages Bug #8647: PHP7: Snort package
- Version 184.108.40.206 of the Snort GUI package has been merged and is available. This bug is addressed in the new version....
- 03:24 PM pfSense Packages Bug #8647: PHP7: Snort package
- This is fixed in the 220.127.116.11 version of GUI code I am currently working on. This version should be posted sometime n...
- 12:42 PM pfSense Packages Bug #8577: Snort - Log retention not working
- Thanks for the bug report. I will get this fixed up in the next Snort GUI package update.
- 12:39 PM pfSense Packages Bug #8647: PHP7: Snort package
- Thanks for the report. This is fixed in the upcoming Snort GUI package update for PHP 7.2 that will be posted soon.
Also available in: Atom