- Login: bmeeks8
- Registered on: 12/27/2012
- Last connection: 08/16/2021
- 08:18 AM pfSense Packages Bug #12263: Snort package unable to save a new or edited Pass List when Language is set for anything other than English
- Pull Request #1091, posted here: https://github.com/pfsense/FreeBSD-ports/pull/1091, has been submitted to correct t...
- 07:09 AM pfSense Packages Bug #12263 (Resolved): Snort package unable to save a new or edited Pass List when Language is set for anything other than English
- When the language on the firewall is set for any language other than English, it is not possible to save changes to a...
- 09:53 AM pfSense Bug #12001: System attempts to stop inactive services at shutdown
- A fix for this issue has been incorporated into both the Snort and Suricata packages. The pull request (https://githu...
- 09:50 AM pfSense Packages Bug #12137: PHP error after rulesets update
- This fix has been merged into both the RELEASE and DEVEL branches via pull request: https://github.com/pfsense/FreeB...
- 04:43 PM pfSense Packages Bug #12137: PHP error after rulesets update
- I already have a fix for this applied in my internal package repo. The same potential bug exists in the Suricata pack...
- 05:42 PM pfSense Bug #12001: System attempts to stop inactive services at shutdown
- I've added my own internal bug tracking report of this issue to my list for the Snort and Suricata packages. I will m...
- 08:01 AM pfSense Packages Bug #9895: snort reinstallation failed
- Viktor Gurov wrote:
> same issue on 2.6.0.a.20210622.0100:
> Another solution: https://forum.netgate.c...
- 03:36 PM pfSense Packages Bug #6235: Snort sometimes crashes during rule update process (specifically related to VRT .so rule update?)
- The Snort GUI package now has additional logic to ensure running Snort interfaces at the start of a rules update cycl...
- 03:33 PM pfSense Packages Bug #11637: Preprocs - possible to create two defaults
- The remaining GUI bug reported in this issue is fixed in this Snort GUI package Pull Request: https://github.com/pfs...
- 07:56 AM pfSense Packages Bug #11605: Suricata can trigger PHP crash on SG-3100
- Jim Pingle wrote:
> Bill Meeks wrote:
> > Does this function call work without restarting PHP? I don't have hardwar...
Also available in: Atom