- Login: fungusfootstompers
- Registered on: 01/31/2020
- Last connection: 09/14/2022
|Bootstrap||Manager, Developer, Reporter||01/31/2020|
|pfSense Docs||Manager, Developer, Reporter||01/31/2020|
|pfSense Packages||Manager, Developer, Reporter||01/31/2020|
- 11:43 AM pfSense Docs Correction #12571 (Closed): 6100 Product Page link lands on 7100 store page
The link "Netgate® 6100 Deskto...
- 11:41 AM pfSense Docs Correction #12570 (Closed): Active appliance list missing 6100
The Netgate 6100 is not listed on the list of acti...
- 03:40 PM pfSense Regression #12069: Panic in ``pfctl`` with large numbers of states
- Retested on pfSense+ 21.05. Found the systems still pass traffic, even with 7.1M states.
pfSenseCE 2.5.2 did no...
- 02:42 PM pfSense Bug #10236: Cannot add more than 2 VMXNET3 Adapters in vSphere
- With some more investigation I've found the following:
*Created a new single vmxnet3 nic VM.*...
- 01:59 PM pfSense Bug #10236: Cannot add more than 2 VMXNET3 Adapters in vSphere
- I've diff'd the VMX files between creating a VM with 2 nics (which works) and creating a VM with 1 NIC and attempting...
- 12:22 PM pfSense Bug #10236: Cannot add more than 2 VMXNET3 Adapters in vSphere
- I believe this to be a bug in the vSphere HOST Web GUI. I have run into very similar problems with other hardware co...
- 02:07 PM pfSense Bug #10236: Cannot add more than 2 VMXNET3 Adapters in vSphere
- I have run into this bug again with a VM and 2.4.5. I am unable to add a second interface at this point, they show u...
- 08:24 AM pfSense Bug #10236: Cannot add more than 2 VMXNET3 Adapters in vSphere
- I appear to have made a typo. It should be more than 3 adapters. I checked ran into it again a week or two ago, it ...
- 03:31 PM pfSense Bug #10236 (Rejected): Cannot add more than 2 VMXNET3 Adapters in vSphere
- When adding a 3rd or more VMXNET3 interface in vSphere 6.7(vm version 14) and 6.7u2 (other versions not tested) the a...
Also available in: Atom