- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/17/2010
- Last connection: 02/03/2017
- 02:29 PM pfSense Packages Bug #7197: Freeradius ldap authentication failed after update 1.7.5 to 1.7.6
- Thanks it's work fine
- 12:57 PM pfSense Packages Bug #7197 (Resolved): Freeradius ldap authentication failed after update 1.7.5 to 1.7.6
After updating freeradius package from 1.7.4 to 1.7.5 version, it's failed to authenticate via Ldap.
- 07:20 AM pfSense Packages Bug #4293: Squid 2.7.9 pkg v.4.3.6 i386 won't start
- Some missing link lib.
you can add this symbolic links in a ssh session,
and restart the squid service.
- 09:12 AM pfSense Packages Bug #1008: Squidguard Log
It's working fine now ;-)
Thank you .
- 05:55 AM pfSense Packages Bug #1008 (Resolved): Squidguard Log
- With the last snapshot 2.0-BETA4 (i386)built on Fri Nov 12 19:40:58 EST 2010 FreeBSD 8.1-RELEASE-p1 ,
the access t...
- 05:00 AM pfSense Packages Bug #868: transparent Squid breaks captive portal
- With adding :header("Connection: close"), Portal Captive work fine even squid is installed.
- 04:00 AM pfSense Bug #929: Remote syslog not working
- I'm using the version 2.0-Beta4 Wed. sep 29 12:15:10 EDT 2010
The logging on remote server work fine.
May be yo...
- 03:55 AM pfSense Bug #877: Status service OpenVPN
- here a screen shot
- 03:07 AM pfSense Bug #877 (Resolved): Status service OpenVPN
- In services in Status tab, the openVpn service is marqued as stopped
even though the service is running?
- 02:59 AM pfSense Packages Bug #870: Squid doesn't uninstall properly
- Ok all is fine now.
Also available in: Atom