- 04:06 PM pfSense Feature #4821: PPPoE WANs do not take full advantage of NIC driver queues for receiving traffic
- The problem with the patch mentioned in comment 12 was that it was a kludge for igb(4) only, not a fix for the underl...
- 03:34 PM pfSense Packages Bug #7271: Co-existence of unbound and BIND/named
- The work-round I used back in the days of the pfSense 2.2.x BIND port was to call rndc-confgen with the "-p <control ...
- 03:19 AM pfSense Bug #5993: dhcp6c not started until an RA received
- Richard Patterson wrote:
> David Wood wrote:
> > Maybe a clearer description is:
> > Do not wait for a RA [ ...
- 08:26 PM pfSense Bug #5993: dhcp6c not started until an RA received
- The issue raised in this bug should certainly be addressed, but I urge careful review of the commentary in Issue 1 of...
- 06:07 AM pfSense Bug #6200: LACP with em driver does not work with cisco active lacp setup
- The original poster has started the forum thread https://forum.pfsense.org/index.php?topic=110326.msg0
The thread ...
- 05:01 AM pfSense Bug #5857: VLANs on interface with 1500 MTU PPPoE end up with 1508 MTU
- I, too, believe that the "All vlans need to use the same mtu value as their parent" comment at the head of interface_...
- 09:15 PM pfSense Revision da8b271a: Tell rrd that ntpd offset can be negative as well as positive
- 08:35 PM pfSense Revision a99dc521: Don't kill an sshd parent process on exit from /etc/rc.initial
- This stops exiting a shell running in an SSH session from terminating the parent sshd process, which has the unwanted...
- 04:01 AM pfSense Bug #5621: dhcp6c running twice with PPP. random interface ID issue at boot time
- Thanks for the merge to master, Chris. I submitted a pull request for the RELENG_2_2 version of the patch at https://...
- 02:05 PM pfSense Bug #5747: interfaces.php - Hitting apply on interface messes DHCPv6 config
- Steve B - I'm fairly certain that it's the call to interface_configure() that will set in motion the generation of th...
Also available in: Atom