- Login: jnorell
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/25/2010
- Last connection: 10/28/2021
- 03:30 PM pfSense Packages Feature #12491 (New): squidguard: allow multiple regex
- When adding a Target category, please allow multiple lines in the 'Regular Expression' list. The upstream squidguard...
- 12:38 PM pfSense Packages Feature #8613: pfSense-pkg-acme: acme_certificates_edit.php - Add support for --challenge-alias acme.sh flag
- Markus Barckmann wrote:
> It would be very nice to have a UI option to choose between this two (sub)methods.
- 02:33 PM pfSense Bug #1971 (Rejected): carp sync username not honored
- Carp sync appears to not use the @Remote System Username@ anymore, but always sends @admin@ as the username.
- 01:22 PM pfSense Bug #1209: cannot restore encrypted configuration file
- confirmed, I can now restore my encrypted config backup. thank you!
- 02:08 PM pfSense Bug #1209 (Resolved): cannot restore encrypted configuration file
- I'm unable to restore an encrypted configuration file in the latest 2.0 snapshot. It fails with a "real" config back...
- 12:58 PM pfSense Bug #863: floating rules breaks passive mode ftp
- There is some improvement, I can now use an ftp client on LAN in both passive or active mode, but still can't use pas...
- 01:41 PM pfSense Bug #863: floating rules breaks passive mode ftp
- Tested with latest snapshot (2.0-BETA 4 (i386) built on Tue Dec 21 12:44:54 EST 2010), and still not working. Activ...
- 11:35 AM pfSense Todo #881: Passive FTP over pfsense
- Mike, do you have floating firewall rules in use? See issue #863.
I just updated to 2.0-BETA4 (i386) built on Tue...
- 02:57 PM pfSense Bug #878: Drag and Drop firewall rules causes corruption
- Likewise with Chrome for Linux v5.0.375.127. Seems fine in IceWeasel 3.0.6.
- 12:52 PM pfSense Bug #863: floating rules breaks passive mode ftp
- Testing with:
> 2.0-BETA4 (i386)
> built on Mon Sep 6 22:04:59 EDT 2010
> FreeBSD 8.1-RELEASE
It still doesn...
Also available in: Atom