- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/16/2013
- Last connection: 12/10/2015
- 05:56 PM pfSense Packages Bug #3495: Zabbix2-Agent and Zabbix2-proxy upgrade.
- Ultimately the issue is the fact that the 2.0.4 version used a shared utility file. If you uninstall one you can't u...
- 07:27 AM pfSense Bug #3794: Re-orderable IPsec
- Issue was fixed in 2.2 why marked as rejected?
- 09:46 AM pfSense Bug #4492 (Resolved): pfSsh.php help appears to reference an older config structure.
- The example give to enable a static internface
/* to enable an interface and set a static ip address */
- 11:53 AM pfSense Feature #2834: carp+pfsync: add ability to prefer one node as master
My patch was rejected. Looking to see what will be accepted.
- 07:59 PM pfSense Feature #2834: carp+pfsync: add ability to prefer one node as master
- Attached is a simple fix based on the initial request of giving people the option to disable the syncing of the skew ...
- 09:38 AM pfSense Bug #3383: Web GUI becomes slow or unusable if the LDAP server used for GUI auth is unreachable
- Renato Botelho being able to revert to local DB is a useful workaround compared to the current process of having to e...
- 03:31 PM pfSense Bug #3794 (Duplicate): Re-orderable IPsec
- Allow IPSec tunnel order to be changed much like Firewall Rules can be re-ordered. The purpose is to give one tunnel ...
- 03:24 PM pfSense Feature #893: Re-orderable IPsec
- This is going on 4 year now. Running in the same problem again. Unlike static routes IPsec routes are done by the o...
- 08:29 AM pfSense Bug #3581 (Rejected): Create Option to either password protech just 1 option or remove it from the console.
- We have had issue with instead of rebooting they will hit option 4) Reset to factory default. That option need to be...
- 04:26 PM pfSense Packages Feature #3497: Zabbix-2 Proxy needs a custom field box.
- Wrote up a quick patch to add the feature.
Also available in: Atom