- Login: robert_nelson
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/04/2013
- Last connection: 06/07/2015
- 12:39 PM pfSense Packages Feature #4581: Add dshield-sensor port to pfPorts
- This can be closed, I submitted a pull request now that I have access to the repository.
- 12:59 PM pfSense Packages Feature #4581: Add dshield-sensor port to pfPorts
- Okay I give up you can close this.
- 03:49 PM pfSense Feature #3029: DHCPv6 Server/RA page should list interfaces that are configured to track DHCP-PD
- I've add PR # 1638 to fix this issue.
- 09:25 PM pfSense Bug #4675: DHCPv6 DDNS doesn't work properly
- For the second issue I updated my PR to allow it to be configured between allow, deny and ignore.
- 03:32 AM pfSense Bug #4675 (Resolved): DHCPv6 DDNS doesn't work properly
- There are three issues:
- The wrong domain was being used, domain instead of ddnsdomain.
- The option "deny client-...
- 04:00 PM pfSense Bug #4678 (Resolved): DHCPv6 with static entries, Apply configuration button never goes away
- If you add a static entry and you are using Unbound with register DHCP static entries, then the Apply configuration b...
- 03:59 PM pfSense Revision 6877666e: Call clear_subsystem_dirty('staticmaps') if using Unbound
- 12:24 PM pfSense Revision 891b61a4: Merge branch 'master' into floating-interfaces
- 01:09 PM pfSense Packages Feature #4581: Add dshield-sensor port to pfPorts
- Is there something more I need to do to get this processed?
Also available in: Atom