DHCPv6 DDNS doesn't work properly
There are three issues:
- The wrong domain was being used, domain instead of ddnsdomain.
- The option "deny client-updates" wasn't being set so forward entries weren't being added.
- No zone information was provided for reverse DNS.
I've submitted PR # 1634 with fixes.
For the second issue I updated my PR to allow it to be configured between allow, deny and ignore.
- Target version set to 2.2.3
- Affected Version changed from 2.2.3 to All
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Target version changed from 2.2.3 to 2.3
- % Done changed from 100 to 80
Thanks Robert, we'll get that reviewed, tested and merged soon for 2.3.
- Assignee set to Renato Botelho
- Assignee changed from Renato Botelho to Chris Buechler
looking at this as part of PR 1638
- Assignee changed from Chris Buechler to Renato Botelho
- Status changed from Confirmed to Feedback
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Also available in: Atom