- Login: candlerb
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/17/2013
- Last connection: 09/22/2020
- 01:43 AM pfSense Bug #10176: Multiple duplicate / overlapping phase 2 Child SAs on IPsec tunnels
- I don't think NAT-T is the issue. All my firewalls have public IPs, and my tunnels don't have NAT-T (see status outpu...
- 05:08 AM pfSense Bug #10175: VTI tunnels to AWS drop and do not automatically reconnect
- Note that in the above, the closing @</pre-shared-key>@ tag was mangled by redmine to just @</pre>@
- 03:47 AM pfSense Bug #10175 (Duplicate): VTI tunnels to AWS drop and do not automatically reconnect
- On a HA pair of XG-1537, I have four VTI tunnels to AWS - two each to two different accounts, with BGP failover on ea...
- 05:04 AM pfSense Bug #10176: Multiple duplicate / overlapping phase 2 Child SAs on IPsec tunnels
- I should add: these overlapping SAs _don't_ occur for VTI tunnels to AWS. I consistently get only a single phase2 SA...
- 04:27 AM pfSense Bug #10176 (Resolved): Multiple duplicate / overlapping phase 2 Child SAs on IPsec tunnels
- This might be a configuration error, but if so, I can't see it. The problem occurs with VTI tunnels between:
- 05:42 AM pfSense Bug #9622 (Resolved): Changing admins membership does not replicate correctly to HA slave
- To reproduce, on a pfSense 2.4.4-3 HA cluster
* On the master: create a user which is *not* a member of the "admin...
- 02:57 PM pfSense Bug #8693: Filter rules error after deleting VIP
- FYI, I just got caught by this same problem, also on 2.4.3-p1. However in my case it was on my WAN interface where I...
- 05:23 AM pfSense Bug #8923 (Duplicate): Very long boot delays if WAN interface address not available
- This is with SG-3100 appliance, 2.4.3p1
For testing purposes, I want to restore config from XML where the WAN inte...
- 09:35 AM pfSense Bug #6826: DNS forwarder is sending packets with link-local IPv6 source address to global unicast address
- Thanks. ping is a special case since it is protocol-aware (separate ping, ping6), but it looks like FreeBSD doesn't i...
- 08:58 AM pfSense Packages Feature #6844 (Closed): Web configuration for quagga ospf6d
- The quagga package includes the ospf6d binary, but there is no way to configure it via the admin GUI
Also available in: Atom