- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/04/2014
- Last connection: 11/13/2017
- 02:15 PM pfSense Bug #8042: VLAN Priority on dhcpc6c packets is not set. REF #7973
- Martin Wasley wrote:
> Although VLAN tagging now works, it does not work for dhcp6c. @jimp suggested to @kwillers th...
- 02:11 PM pfSense Bug #7425: dhclient not sending option 77
- Jim Pingle wrote:
> Moving target to 2.4.2 as we need 2.4.1 sooner than anticipated.
This option is mandatory to ...
- 02:08 AM pfSense Bug #3640: Sierra Wireless 3G Modem support driver
OK, I am agree to buy one and to send you for testing.
What is the address ?
I suppose you have all neces...
- 03:23 PM pfSense Bug #3640: Sierra Wireless 3G Modem support driver
- FreeBSD forum user experience with DIP
- 01:28 AM pfSense Bug #3640: Sierra Wireless 3G Modem support driver
If you use PPP nothing need to be done on the UI like any modem.
But if you want to use DIP mode (Direct...
- 05:05 AM pfSense Bug #3640: Sierra Wireless 3G Modem support driver
- Currently using the new APU2 board from PC Engines with a Sierra MC7710 modem and it's working using PPP with the lat...
- 06:22 AM pfSense Bug #3640: Sierra Wireless 3G Modem support driver
- The Direct IP mode is Sierra Wireless only and provide and Ethernet virtual interface trough USB.
This mode is suppo...
- 01:47 PM pfSense Bug #3640 (Closed): Sierra Wireless 3G Modem support driver
- Before FreeBSD 9.0, you need to install and compile specific Sierra driver when you want to use the Direct IP mode.
- 02:35 AM pfSense Bug #3566: Gateway monitoring 6TO4 Bug
- Sorry, it's working now !
Still a newbie with pfSense....
- 01:39 AM pfSense Bug #3566 (Rejected): Gateway monitoring 6TO4 Bug
- I am using an APU1C board from PC Engines running pfSense (was 2.1 and 2.1.1 since this morning with the same result)...
Also available in: Atom