jeroen van breedam
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/21/2014
- Last connection: 01/16/2019
- 10:36 AM pfSense Revision a9a90af6: add trim() to $_POST['auth_user'] & $_POST['auth_user2']
- (cherry picked from commit 28a5469e25229ee0b922c7cd976cf510b73b5c7d)
- 11:41 AM pfSense Revision cd39f5e7: Merge pull request #1 from Augustin-FL/patch-captiveportal-trim
- Also trim if() statement
- 04:26 AM pfSense Feature #9274: CP - trim() username post_value
- 04:24 AM pfSense Revision 28a5469e: add trim() to $_POST['auth_user'] & $_POST['auth_user2']
- 04:24 AM pfSense Feature #9274 (Resolved): CP - trim() username post_value
- to trim leading & trailing whitespace of the username that is entered when signin in to captive-portal.
- 05:32 AM pfSense Packages Bug #7613: quagga not starting after upgrade - initial boot
- forgot to mention that quagga is mainly used to supply routes over openvpn site2site tunnels
- 03:47 AM pfSense Packages Bug #7613 (Closed): quagga not starting after upgrade - initial boot
- initial boot after upgrade:
* quagga not started, it is upgraded/installed
* service can be started manually by GU...
- 04:15 PM pfSense Packages Bug #6305: Quagga problems updating routes / mistakenly showing "kernel"-routes while they are not
- seems like someone has found a way to reproduce consistenly. (this is currently not verified by others)
- 12:26 PM pfSense Packages Bug #6305: Quagga problems updating routes / mistakenly showing "kernel"-routes while they are not
i've updated reply #7 to include the config of client side & server side
the status of before/after was ...
- 04:53 AM pfSense Packages Todo #6443: Add ntopng package back into pfSense 2.3.x
- pfsense-packages repo on github is no longer in use (it was used before 2.3 )
New packages go straight into the Free...
Also available in: Atom